16660 Paramount Blvd Suite 107 Paramount, CA 90723| + (562) 924-9618
Learn About us
All Seasons Healthcare, Inc.
ENSURING PEACE AND COMFORT IN YOUR OWN HOME OR IN A LONG TERM CARE SETTING OF YOUR CHOICE
Our Interdisciplinary Team
- Physicians Assistants
- Licensed RN’s and LVN’s
- Social Workers
- Registered Dietitians
- In home care givers
- Certified Nursing Associates
Our interdisciplinary team of professionals works closely with you and your primary physician to meet your physical, mental, emotional and spiritual concerns.
These services can be provided in the following settings:
- Home Care
- Nursing Home or Assisted-living care
- Respite Care
How Can We Help
- Hospice care focuses on dignity and quality and committed care of life. At All Seasons Healthcare, Inc. we concentrate on easing the pain and suffering associated with terminal illness. Most patients can attain a level of comfort through a combination of medications, counseling, and therapies.
- Patients receive care in more comfortable, familiar surroundings.
- Providing care for a loved one at the end of life with terminal illness can be very difficult, especially at night. Our nurses are on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to answer questions and support caregivers.
- Your primary doctor can still direct your medical care.
The patient can discontinue hospice care at any time. Patients can be readmitted to hospice care if they choose.
Meet the team
Vikram Marfatia, MD Medical Director
Arthur Grospe Administrator
Manuel dela Roca Operation Manager
FROM A CERTIFIED DOCTOR!
Who can benefit from Hospice Services?
Patients who have been diagnosed with terminal illness, with prognosis of 6 months or less, should the disease follow its natural course.
Patients in times where curative measures are no longer effective or desired by the patient.
The families and caregivers of these patients.
© Copyrights 2017 All Rights Reserved