Services We Offer:
Offering a wide range of hospice services:
- Regular Visits by Nurses and home health aids
- Continuous Care during Crisis
- Medication Management
- Bereavement Program
- Grief Support Groups
- Supply Necessary Care items and Medical Equipment
Our Interdiscipinary Team
- Licensed Nurses (RN’s & LVN’s)
- Social Workers
- Certified Nursing Assistants
- Skilled Nursing Facilities
- Medical Director
- Rehabilitation Services (PT/OT/ST)
- In Home Care Givers
- Short term inpatient care for Acute Episodes
- Beveavement Follow Up
- Legal Services (Living Will, Medical Power of Attorney)
- Durable Medical Equipment (Rental)
- Medication Associated with Terminal Illness
- Medical Supplies
- Pain Management
- Registered Dietitians
How Can We Help
- Hospice care focuses on dignity and quality and commited care of life. At All Season’s Hospice we concrentrate on easing the pain and suffering associated with terminal illness. Most patients can attain a level of comfort through a combination of medications, counseling, and therapies.
- Patient can receive care in more comfortable, familiar surroundings.
- Providing care for a loved one at the end of life with terminal illness can be very difficult, especially at night. Our nurses are on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to answer questions and support caregivers.
- Your primary doctor can still direct your medical care.