These services can be provided in the following settings:
- Home Care
- Nursing Home or Assisted-living care
- Respite Care
How Can We Help
- Hospice care focuses on dignity and quality and committed care of life. At All Seasons Healthcare, Inc. we concentrate on easing the pain and suffering associated with terminal illness. Most patients can attain a level of comfort through a combination of medications, counseling, and therapies.
- Patients receive care in more comfortable, familiar surroundings.
- Providing care for a loved one at the end of life with terminal illness can be very difficult, especially at night. Our nurses are on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to answer questions and support caregivers.
- Your primary doctor can still direct your medical care.
The patient can discontinue hospice care at any time. Patients can be readmitted to hospice care if they choose.